Everybody else and their dog has an opinion on PPVs when they occur, so I’ll be doing these as opposed to typing lots. Besides, when it comes to TNA PPV, it’s always a case of ”These (x) matches were worth watching, the rest was meh.”
1. The Batman & Robin titles
2. Christopher Daniels’ face after winning the Tag Belts
3. TNA using Comic Sans for a Brooke Tessmacher promo.
4. Jeff Hardy’s Neon Gang Facepaint from Batman & Robin (more BaR? Hell)
5. Austin Aries feeling the need to bump OFF THE TOP ROPE BACKWARDS INTO THE GUARD-RAIL.
-Kaz/Daniels vs. Joe/Aldi was very good.
-Kim vs. Tessmacher was built up well (Tessmacher pinned Kim twice on TV) and like all of Tessmacher’s matches, was far better than it had any right to be.
-Devon vs. E and T was made enjoyable by E and T’s silly antics. They’re not to everyone’s tastes but they make me laugh.
-Aries vs. Ray was excellent, aside from the bump mentioned above.
_Angle vs. Styles was also top-notch, even though those two could have a great match before their morning coffee.
-Roode vs. RVD…Roode was good, RVD can seemingly only do the same moves/spots he’s been doing for years. He gels with people the same way oil gels with water.
-I forget everything else. Still, not a bad PPV!