The first Listamania video and what better subject to tackle than the most botched matches of last year?
I decided to go with the term ‘Most Botched’ rather than ‘Worst’ as all opinions differ when it comes to that. I didn’t mind most of the fan-voted ‘worst’ matches but considered them more ‘dull’ or ‘ungripping’. Matches like Ryback vs. CM Punk or John Cena vs. The Rock II or Curtis Axel vs. Anybody aren’t bad in the sense that the wrestlers can’t wrestle or they don’t know what they’re doing, they’re just forgettable. And the good thing about forgettable matches? You forget about them.
In no real order apart from No. 1 which deserved it completely:
10. AJ & Big E. Langston vs. Natalya & The Great Khali (12th August Raw)
9. Matt Morgan & Rob Terry vs. Al Snow & Joey Ryan (TNA Joker’s Wild)
8. Eva Marie, JoJo & Natalya vs. Aksana, Alicia Fox & Rosa Mendes (7th October Raw)
7. Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett (16th August SmackDown)
6. Adam Pearce vs. Magno (28th Match Impact)
5. Sin Cara vs. Alberto Del Rio (19th August Raw)
4. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton (Hell In A Cell)
3. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus (8th April Raw)
2. Big Show vs. Ryback (18th November Raw)
1. Big Show vs. Randy Orton (Survivor Series)
There were a lot of ones that could have made the cut that didn’t, so don’t be surprised to see More Botched Matches 2013 like an old Coliseum Home Video release.
Password Entry by Jun Chikuma (Mega Bomberman)
Sky BGM by Ryoji Yoshitomi & Kozue Ishikawa (Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3)
Under Her Control by Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy VIII)
William Tell Overture by Wendy Carlos (Clockwork Orange)
Choose Your Pipe by Kazumi Totaka (Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins)
Strago by Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy VI)
Tower of Zot by Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy IV)
Saxophone Storm (America Stage) by Shinsekai Gakkyoku Zatsugidan (The King of Fighters ’95)
Waluigi Stadium/Colosseum by Shinobu Tanaka, Kenta Nagata (Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Agree with my choices? Disagree? Then complain online (or in the comments)