- The Undertaker vs. Goldberg (WWE Super ShowDown 2019)
- The Hart Foundation vs. Lucha Bros. (MLW Superfight)
- Laredo Kid vs. Rohit Raju (Impact Wrestling 05/07/19)
- Charlotte & Becky Lynch vs. The Kabuki Warriors (WWE TLC 2019)
- Lince Dorado, Gran Metalik & Humberto Carrillo vs. Ariya Daivari, Drew Gulak & Tony Nese (WWE 205 Live 10/09/19)
- The Pillars vs. Halal Beefcake (Impact/SMASH Wrestling – Brace For Impact)
- Sabu & Rob Van Dam vs. Lucha Bros. (Impact Wrestling – United We Stand)
- Pagano, Aero Star, & Puma King vs. Chessman, Killer Kross & Monster Clown (AAA Verano De Escandalo 2019)
- Krieger vs. Rickey Shane Page (ICW Fight Club #124)
- Braun Strowman vs. Tyson Fury (WWE Crown Jewel 2019)
Ready Funk by Yuzo Koshiro (Streets Of Rage 2)
Main Menu by Yuka Tsujiyoko, Taishi Senda (Paper Mario)
Carnival Realm Lobby – Level 1 by Allister Brimble & Richard Joseph (Glover)
Coco Park by Josh Mancell, Mutato Muzika, Mark Mothersbaugh (Crash Team Racing)
Street Garden Cooperation by Anything Muppets (Sesame Street)
Show Me The Way To Go Home by Ray Anthony
Usually coming up with ten botched matches from one calendar year is easy but everyone got better this year. Even Lacey Evans has improved from “terrible” to “average” which is great for wrestling but sucks for me. Hell, I didn’t even think Fury’s match was *that* bad but maybe I’ve become so desensitised I need a real deep-fried parmo of a disaster like Undi vs. Goldberg to get my knees knocking.
I asked about the MLW match and if Teddy had any heat with the Lucha Bros. (their match with Jack Evans this year also had a few “fight until it’s fixed” moments) but my sources say “no they were just mad he forgot every spot.” I think he’s got other things to be worrying about right now.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s video: Most Botched Match Finishes of 2019.
If I left any out, please let me know in the comments below.