Tag "blogamania"

Hell In A Cell Matches

55 2647 4

Hell In A Cell Matches Reviewed Using The Nicolas Cage System
Some good, some bad but all involving a Cage.
Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels (In Your House: Badd Blood)
Well-booked, amazing match and the debut of Kane. Pretty much perfect.
If It Was A

Blogamania Raw 20/2/12

75 526 0

Oh, and some other stuff happened.

Blogamania 14/12/11

52 554 0

My main problem with Raw…

Blogamania 22/11/11

22 687 0

Those damn pigeons are to blame.

R-Truth is my favourite wrestler/entertainer in WWE, so this effectively kills my interest in watching Raw by 60% (CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler making up the other 40%)

Blogamania 3/10/11

37 1022 0

Reason for Hell in a Cell 1997: The Undertaker wanted to get his hands on Shawn Michaels without D-X interfering.
Reason for Hell in a Cell 2011: It’s Autumn.